Transports for Ranch, Heavy Duty, and Commercial Pro Standard Length SILENCER Hydraulic Squeeze Chutes.
YOKE TRANSPORTS for Ranch Standard Length SILENCER Hydraulic Squeeze Chutes
HEAVY YOKE TRANSPORTS for Heavy Duty & Commercial Pro Standard Length SILENCER Hydraulic Squeeze Chutes
The SILENCER Yoke Carrier is designed to transport your SILENCER hydraulic squeeze chute at highway speeds using a light duty pickup. Outstanding ground clearance of 11 inches even with platform scales intact. Highway hubs and torsion suspension provide a smooth ride, lessening shock stress to the carrier and the chute.
The Yoke Carrier is easy to use to load and unload chutes, has a strong mainframe with a long hitch for 90 degree turns and a suspension system for longer life of equipment. A potable Honda gas power unit can be used to operate SILENCER chutes at any location.
It’s Easy to use!
To load chute:
- Lift front of yoke carrier hitch.
- Walk or back yoke carrier straddling chute.
- Hook 2 back pipe connector hooks onto chute.
- Connect winch hook to connector at front of squeeze chute.
- Winch/Lift chute until high enough to push square bar through both holes in the carrier and main frame on front of chute.
- Hook yoke carrier to vehicle.
To unload chute for use:
- Disconnect yoke carrier from vehicle.
- Connect winch hook to connector at front of squeeze chute
- Crank winch enough to lift front of chute
- Remove square bar from front of chute
- Lower front of the chute to the ground until hook can be easily removed
- Lift front of tongue until back connector hooks are lose and removable
- Walk or drive yoke carrier away from chute area