Ranch Model, standard length chute, on a yoke trailer
The SILENCER Ranch Model has full-opening head and taildoor, urethane bearings, polyethylene contact points, fully sheeted head door and tail door, reinforced construction, 3 spool hydraulic valves, 3–4×2 cylinders, fitted hoses, 30 ft. of extension hose. SILENCER chutes are PRIMED before electrostatically painted.
SILENCER’s Ranch Model has full-opening head and taildoors that offer 26 inches of clearance so full-term cows and herd bulls enter and exit chute without hanging up the lower body. Add a carrier for a quick, portable chute.
One Year Warranty.
Yoke Carrier for SILENCER is designed to transport your SILENCER at highway speeds using a light duty pickup. Highway hubs and torsions suspension provide a smooth ride.
- Weight without Pump: 2000 lbs.
- SILENCER Electric Pump Weight: 235 lbs.
- Overall Height: 93”
- Head & Taildoor Height: 67 1/2”
- Inside Chute Height: 67 1/2”
- Overall Outside Length: 102”
- Overall Inside Length: 91”
- Total Width Doors Open: 67”
- Total Width Doors Closed: 59” (Including Hydraulic Levers)
Power Supply Options:
5 HP Electric Hydraulic Pump
Baldor Industrial Motor – 1 phase or 3 phase with Vickers vane pump and pressure relief valve.
Gas Powered HPV 550 Hydraulic Pump
Honda 6.5 HP engine hydraulic pump, two spool valve with pressure relief, reservoir, oil filter, quick couplers (female).