Silencer Chutes, Alleyways, And Handling Systems Are The Best In The Industry
- Designed with user safety in mind
- Reduces animal injuries
- Faster working time
- Durability and long life
- Retains value over time
- Quiet, smooth operation
SILENCER Is The Industry Standard
Here’s Why – SILENCER’s full-opening head and taildoors promote a calm animal in the chute and a smooth, injury-free exit on 350lb. to 2500 lb. animals. SILENCER is the only chute with true equal pressure-top-to-bottom-for maximum control and extended chute life!
SILENCER VS. Old-Style “Nutcracker” Scissorgate
SILENCER’s full-opening doors provide the industry’s most efficient flow in and out of the chute for maximum processing efficiency. All scissorgate design chutes work like a “nutcracker” and exert intense pressure at the bottom of the “V” where contact is made on the animals body. If you were an animal which would you choose?
- Pressure: Compare SILENCER’s headdoor pressure compared to the old-style scissorgate’s extreme high pressure and the rotary gate’s wedging of uncontrollable high pressure on animal’s neck.
- Performance: Compare SILENCER’s ability to control a 350lb. – 2500 lb. animal, compared to the old-style scissorgate and rotary ability to properly hold various sizes of livestock.
- Noise: Compare SILENCER’s maximum chute in operation decibel reading compared to all other chutes maximum decibel reading while in operation.
Superior Door System:
- Complete opening-action head and taildoor-cattle enter and exit without hesitation.
- Headdoor closes only as far as needed to hold a herd bull, yet closes only as far as needed for a short yearling calf.
- Equal pressure on headdoor-top to bottom. SILENCER is the only chute with true equal pressure-top-to-bottom-for maximum control and extended chute life!
- Doors use less room to open and shut for operator safety.
Why Buy From Dubas Equipment?
- Impeccable service before and after the sale including parts, warranty, installation and delivery options, and maintenance assistance.
- Customer Satisfaction Guarantee – It is our goal to provide you with a chute that will best meet the needs of your operation. As cattle producers, we understand the business and we are committed to recommending only the most appropriate chute options.
- More than 15 years of experience has allowed us the opportunity to work with various systems, therefore providing our customers with unique problem-solving solutions.
- Plans are available to you for facilities remodeling or new construction design of pens, alleyways, and buildings.
- Financing options available.
- Use of a ‘loaner’ chute may be available while your chute is being built.
- We take trade-in chutes.
- Custom-made trailers with scale systems available.